FxWirePro: EUR/KRW hovers around 1,340 Mark, bias remains neutral
Источник: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 25 мар 2020 22:40:33 America/New_York
- EUR/KRW is currently trading around 1,339 mark.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- It made intraday high at 1,341 and low at 1,336 levels.
- Intraday bias remains neutral till the time pair holds key support at 1,318 mark.
- A sustained close above 1,340 will take the parity lower towards key resistances around 1,377, 1,392, 1,400, 1,408 and 1,428 marks respectively.
- On the other side, a daily close below 1,328 will drag the parity down towards key supports around 1,318, 1,307, 1,298, 1,274 and 1,265 marks respectively.
- Important to note here that 20D, 30D and 55D EMA up and confirms the bullish trend in a daily chart.
- South Korea’s kospi was trading 0.47 pct lower at 1,696.35 points.
We prefer to take long position on EUR/KRW only above 1,342, stop loss at 1,330 and target of 1,377.