FxWirePro: the day ahead-24th July 2019
Источник: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 24 июл 2019 07:36:54 Europe/London
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data released so far:
- Japan: Nikkei manufacturing PMI low at 49.6 in July, signaling continued weakness in the manufacturing sector amid trade tensions.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- France: Flash PMI reports to be released at 7:15 GMT.
- Germany: Flash PMI reports to be released at 7:30 GMT.
- Eurozone: Flash PMI reports to be released at 8:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: BBA mortgage approval report to be released at 8:30 GMT.
- United States: MBA mortgage applications report due at 11:00 GMT, followed by flash PMI report at 13:45 GMT. New home sales report to be published at 14:00 GMT. EIA will release weekly oil inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Japan: Corporate service price inflation report to be released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 5-year note at 17:00 GMT.