FxWirePro: the day ahead-9th July 2019
Источник: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 09 июл 2019 06:09:27 Europe/London
Not many economic data and events scheduled for today, but some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Australia: National Australia Bank’s business condition index improved to 3 in June from 1 in May but the confidence index declined to 2 from 7.
© FxWire Pro 2019. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: Unemployment report due at 5:45 GMT.
- Japan: Machine tools orders report due at 6:00 GMT.
- Italy: Retail sales report due at 8:00 GMT.
- United States: NFIB business confidence report will be published at 10:00 GMT, followed by JOLTS jobs report at 14:00 GMT. Federal Reserve Chair Powell’s speech due at 12:45 GMT. Other Fed speakers include Bullard at 14:00 GMT, Quarles and Bostic at 18:00 GMT.
- Canada: Housing starts report due at 12:15 GMT, followed by building permits at 12:30 GMT.
- New Zealand: RBNZ Governor Orr’s speech due at 22:30 GMT.
- Japan: Domestic Corporate goods price report to get released at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: The U.S. will auction 3-year note at 17:00 GMT.