FxWirePro: the day ahead- 20th June 2019
Источник: FxWire Pro - Commentary / 20 июн 2019 00:33:33 America/New_York
Lots of economic data and events scheduled for today, and some with high volatility risks associated.
Data and events so far:
- Japan: Bank of Japan (BoJ) kept monetary policy unchanged at today’s meeting. The press conference is scheduled at 4:30 GMT.
© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
- Switzerland: Trade balance report for the month of May will be released at 6:00 GMT.
- United Kingdom: Retail sales report due at 8:30 GMT. Bank of England (BoE) will announce monetary policy at 11:00 GMT. BoE governor Carney set for a speech at 20:00 GMT.
- United States: Q1 current account balance will be reported at 12:30 GMT, along with weekly jobless claims report. Philadelphia Fed will also release its manufacturing survey at 12:30 GMT. EIA will release its weekly natural gas inventory report at 14:30 GMT.
- Canada: ADP employment report will be released at 12:30 GMT.
- Japan: National inflation report due at 23:50 GMT.
- Auction: the U.S. will auction 1-month bills at 15:30 GMT.