Fxwirepro:eur/nzd -eur outperforms NZD ahead of key events
Источник: FxWire Pro - Technicals / 14 июл 2020 13:38:03 America/New_York
• EUR/NZD rose on Tuesday as traders remained long on optimism over this week’s European Union summit and a European Central Bank policy meeting.
• EUR/NZD rise came despite a widely-watched indicator showing investor sentiment in the euro zone’s biggest economy, Germany, worsened somewhat in July.
• Any downside correction is likely to be temporary as barrier at 1.7297 (23.6% fib) is set to restrict lower move.
• Technical signals show the pair could gain more ground as RSI is at 51 bullish, 5, 9 & 11-day MAs are in bullish alignment.
• Immediate resistance is located at 1.7487 (Daily high), any close above will push the pair towards 1.7642 (38.2% fib).
• Immediate support is seen at 1.7297 (23.6% fib) and break below could take the pair towards 1.7280 (21 DMA).
Recommendation: Good to buy around 1.7400, with stop loss of 1.7300 and target price of 1.7500© FxWire Pro 2020. All rights reserved. The FxWire Pro content received through this service is the intellectual property of FxWire Pro or its third party suppliers. Republication or redistribution of content provided by FxWire Pro is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of FxWire Pro, except for personal and non-commercial use. Neither FxWire Pro nor its third party suppliers shall be liable for any errors, omissions or delays in content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.